We are an established and ambitious digital company looking for an experienced multi skilled business administrator to support with the day-to-day running of the business.
This role is very diverse and will require the job holder to be able to multitask due to the full spectrum of responsibilities and range of people that you will engage with.
Duties will cross over officer manager, company admin for all teams and confidential PA support for the Senior Leadership Team.
The part-time role is located in central Canterbury with core working hours 9:30am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday. Flexibility on these hours may be considered but daily office contact is an essential requirement.
A brief overview of the duties include:
- Coordinate office activity – car parking, pizza, door passes and expenses etc
- Coordinate office environment – kitchen supplies, organise working environment, first aid supplies, office stationery, liaise with landlord
- External events – book meeting rooms, support SLT on external events
- Admin resource for all teams
- Provide a personal and confidential executive service to the Senior Leadership team
- Support on specified projects, manage to completion using our Wiki to log important information and documents
- Perform monthly Excel tasks e.g. reconcile a subset of supplier’s invoices, matching against tech team log of services actually used in the month
- Collating data as required by Senior Leadership team
- For the hosted customer relationship web – portal holding our key sale contacts and activity log, run periodic house keeping tasks and assist the team in clean up processes to keep data consistent and useful.
- Maintaining confidentiality and handling information sensitively is essential to this role
You will ideally have:
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience working across a range of team environments, providing admin, co-ordination and Excel.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confident to bring change, bringing people with you
- Fast learner with regards to the digital world and concepts we use
- Clear communication, verbal and written
- Detail orientated
- Ability to think outside the box