As an essential link between our clients and our internal teams, you will be the client advocate for advising on best practice regarding our customers website performance management. As a member of our expert team, you will liaise between eCommerce staff at client organisations from Director level through to hands-on web teams and with our internal User Experience software and support teams.
What you will be doing:
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Attend face to face meetings
- Run online webinars
- Conduct quarterly account reviews
- Liaise closely with the support team to identify and fix possible issues in a proactive manner.
- Onboard new clients including training and acting as a point of contact for day to day queries
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Proactively help our customers achieve their desired outcomes using our products and services. The purpose and objective is to establish full value of our solutions making them an effective and integral part of the organisations workflow
- Identify customers goals to encourage customisation, training and relationship alignment
- Keen to learn new concepts about user experience and technology
- Highly organised with regards to prioritisation, planning and documenting
- Ability to multitask
- eCommerce awareness
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally
Good to have skills:
- A solid technical understanding of how the web works
- Knowledge of technology jargon would be a huge advantage
Why work for us?
- You will have the possibility to learn, think and grow, expressing your own personality and talent.
- A friendly working environment with people passionate about technology and innovation
- Generous starting salary and pension matching
- Great career development
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas parties, weekly socials and sports events.
- Cycle to work scheme, Book share scheme
- And more…
Our values are:
- Passion for your field: loves the challenge of understanding customer experience in the fast-moving digital environment; relishes every opportunity to improve it.
- Togetherness: champions teamwork and respect for others; promotes a culture where a happy and engaged teamwork alongside client teams to achieve the very best outcome for all.
- Curious: always looks to uncover and develop new or better ways of thinking and working; doesn’t stop until the right solution is in place.
- “Can do” attitude maintains a positive attitude, always aiming for the best possible outcome in every situation; unafraid to explore a new in order to achieve that outcome. Takes ownership of issues and challenges and identifies appropriate solutions.
To apply – or for more information – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a copy of your CV.
Applications close Friday 13th March 2020
Sift CVs and interviews 16 – 20th March
Strictly no agencies, please.