Client Success Executive
The business is an established and award-winning software company providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. Based in the heart of Canterbury, the company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
As part of a growing team , we are looking for two Client Success Executives.
As a Client Success Executive, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for clients across a number of communications channels and answering any queries/questions they may have. You will be the face of the company, demonstrating our exceptional level of service to a wide range of people from company directors to the more hands-on web developer teams. You will build relationships with clients from the initial onboarding process to regularly ensuring that they are maximising use from the product.
- Be the first point of contact for clients across a number of communications channels and answer any queries/questions putting the client first at all times
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value.
- Own the onboarding process and onboard new clients to Tribe Monitoring ensuring new clients are set-up to their requirements.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Gauge clients levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines where required.
- Deliver and/or arrange training sessions as needed for technical and non-technical users online or on-site (depending on covid restrictions).
- Clearly communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences some of which may not be technical.
- Conduct annual, quarterly and yearly service reviews with clients online or face-to-face at Client Head Offices (depending on covid restrictions).
- Promote customer awareness of new releases and features.
- Communicate with various other departments to resolve clients queries/questions, always putting the client first.
- Assist the product owner, where needed, with the development and requirements of new features for clients.
- Contribute to service and process improvements within the Client Success team.
- Keen to learn new concepts about user experience and technology.
- Highly organised with regards to prioritisation, planning and documenting
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- eCommerce awareness
- Ability to build trusted relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally
- Ability to translate technical information to a variety of different audiences ranging from technical to non-technical audiences clearly.
- Degree in Business/Information Technology or related fields is desired but not essential.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics would be an advantage but not essential.
- Normal work hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch break
- Very occasionally, there may be a requirement to start earlier or finish later depending on the business/clients needs.
This role can involve working from home but will require some visits to our Head Office in Canterbury, Kent and client sites.
- Remote – Head office Canterbury as required.
- Starting salary £25,000 – £30,000 – Based on experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also contact Julia if you have any questions about the vacancy. We look forward to your application.