Customer Success Executive
As a Client Success Executive, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for clients across a number of communications channels and answering any queries/questions
they may have. You will be the face of the company, demonstrating our exceptional level of service to a wide range of people from company directors to the more hands-on web developer teams. You will build relationships with clients from the initial onboarding process to regularly ensuring that they are maximising the use of our products.
Customer Success Team Lead
A hybrid between home and office in Canterbury, Kent
The role & responsibilities:
● Be the first point of contact for clients across a number of communications channels and answer any queries/questions putting the client first at all times
● Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value.
● Own the onboarding process and onboard new clients to Tribe Monitoring ensuring new clients are set-up to their requirements.
● Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
● Gauge clients’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements.
● Be able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines where required.
● Deliver and/or arrange training sessions as needed for technical and non-technical users online or on-site (depending on covid restrictions).
● Clearly communicate technical information to a wide variety of audiences some of which may not be technical.
● Conduct annual, quarterly and yearly service reviews.
● Direct responsibility for sales support on the renewal process and upselling
● Promote customer awareness of new releases and features.
● Assist the product owner, where needed, with the development and requirements of new features for clients.
● Contribute to service and process improvements within the Client Success team.
● Communicate with various other departments to resolve clients’ queries/questions, always putting the client first.
The Skills, Knowledge, Qualification and Experience:
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
○ The ability to communicate technical issues in a way that can be understood
by multiple stakeholders.
● Organisation and prioritisation
● Flexibility to provide support at short notice
● Keen to learn new concepts about user experience and technology.
● Highly organised with regard to prioritisation, planning and documenting
● Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● eCommerce awareness
● Ability to build trusted relationships
● Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to exercise initiative
● Self-motivated, well organised and able to prioritise
● Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally
● Ability to translate technical information to a variety of different audiences ranging from technical to non-technical audiences clearly.
● Degree in Business/Information Technology or related fields is desired but not
● A good understanding of Google Analytics would be an advantage but not essential.
A hybrid between home and office in Canterbury, Kent.
Starting salary £25,000 – £28,000 – Based on experience.
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also contact Julia if you have any questions about the vacancy. We look forward to your