The business is an established and award-winning software company providing innovative solutions to a growing list of leading eCommerce clients throughout the UK. Based in the heart of Canterbury, the company offers a relaxed working environment that encourages growth and development, and which is dedicated to supporting its clients through the development of industry leading technology.
As part of a growing team , we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant whose key responsibilities will include:
For the CEO and Senior Leadership Team (SLT):
- Providing administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Organising and scheduling meetings.
- Booking business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and hotel accommodation for the SLT and other staff members.
- Managing the diaries and schedules of the CEO and SLT.
- Liaising with clients and business guests.
- Attending and notetaking at all Senior Leadership team meetings (once a month in Canterbury and weekly by video)
- Managing projects and follow-up with team members where required.
- Liaising with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
- Preparing monthly reports, particularly Google slides and sheets files.
- Conducting research on behalf of the SLT.
For the Marketing Team
- Helping to organise events and conferences.
- Acting as a first point of contact; dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with other relevant departments such as Finance, HR & Sales.
- Solving simple IT problems and contacting the IT department when necessary.
- Ordering supplies and equipment as required.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Overseeing our expenses app ‘Expensify’.
- Managing petty cash, travel advances and other financial tasks as deemed necessary.
- Maintaining the Asset register.
- Strong experience in a demanding Executive PA role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent diary and email management skills.
- Highly organised with regards to prioritisation, planning and documenting
- Proficiency in Google applications.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build relationships internally across different levels of the organisation and externally
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to prioritise
- Business administration degree or a level 4/5 administrative qualification preferable.
- Up to full time hours (37.5 hours)
- Hybrid – Working from home and our Head office in Canterbury, Kent as required.
- Starting salary £27,500 – £32,000 (based on experience).
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Julia at email@example.com. Please also contact Julia if you have any questions about the vacancy. We look forward to your application.