To improve the efficiency, robustness and comprehensiveness of the testing of our software in line with the development managers requirements.
ThinkTribe provides web application monitoring and load testing services with our own proprietary software. This successful candidate will be concerned with enhancing the QA of our software development through automation and tooling.
Home based or hybrid between home and office in Canterbury, Kent
£30,000 – 37,000 (dependant on experience)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhering to agile development methodologies.
- Working alongside test analysts to write end to end test scripts with our proprietary engine.
- Developing and maintaining tools and software needed by Test Analysts.
- Working with our developers to automate tests according to the development manager’s requirements
- Working with our developers to provide scripting interfaces for Test Analysts.
- Providing estimates and feedback to the Development Manager for project scheduling purposes and to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Seeking to continuously improve in the role.
- Participating in educational and certification opportunities.
- Contributing ideas and communicating regularly with peers.
- Documenting processes/keeping documentation up to date.
- Research, identify and Implement improvements in our testing processes / tools.
- Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may reasonably be required
Skills and Experience
- STEM BSc, 2:1 or higher
- 2+ years experience in a programming role
- Proficient in python
- Strong understanding of object orientated programming concepts
- Passion for the field and for learning more
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Full-stack web development experience
- Dev-Ops experience
- Familiarity with Linux, jenkins, git, sanic, JIRA
- Experience working in an agile team and familiar with CI/CD