As an agile minded programmer you will work on providing comprehensive monitoring and testing solutions using our market leading in-house developed platform. As a member of our expert team you will analyse, code and maintain these solutions; you’ll need to get to grips with our own complex object-oriented systems, together with understanding the latest web technologies as used out in the market – with their strengths and complexities.
What will you be doing:
- Writing and ongoing maintenance of automated User Journeys to test our client’s websites and applications, using our purpose built engine
- Investigation and replication of issues reported by our tests about the client’s site
- Provide high quality information to other teams based on your analysis/results
- Testing of new products/features to be offered to our clients
- Participate in design, development and maintenance of software tools to improve the team performance
- Object-oriented programming, whether Java, C#, Python, etc
- Be an excellent problem-solver – there are always new corner cases that arise as eCommerce technology develops rapidly,
- Ability to operate and communicate clearly and efficiently in a dynamic team-based environment
- Must not be afraid of manual testing and replication
Good to have skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or related area.
- Linux proficiency
- Experience with Python
- QA testing experience
Why work for us?:
- You will have the possibility to learn, think and grow, expressing your own personality and talent.
- A friendly working environment with people passionate about technology and innovation
- Generous starting salary and pension matching
- Great career development
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Summer and Christmas parties, weekly socials and sports events.
- Cycle to work scheme, Book share scheme
- And more…
Expanding Canterbury Software Company, used by eCommerce teams nationwide at blue chip clients from Three, Debenhams to William Hill offers entry to the exciting Web Performance technology space – for candidates with a thirst for deep thinking.
Our values are:
- Passion for your field: loves the challenge of understanding customer experience in the fast-moving digital environment; relishes every opportunity to improve it.
- Togetherness: champions teamwork and respect for others; promotes a culture where a happy and engaged team work alongside client teams to achieve the very best outcome for all.
- Curious: always looks to uncover and develop new or better ways of thinking and working; doesn’t stop until the right solution is in place.
- “Can do” attitude: maintains a positive attitude, always aiming for the best possible outcome in every situation; unafraid to explore a new in order to achieve that outcome. Takes ownership of issues and challenges, and identifies appropriate solutions.
To apply – or for more information – contact us at email@example.com and attach a copy of your CV.
Strictly no agencies, please.